Fires: More Tools
- Smoke-Ready Toolbox for Wildfires
- Wildland Fire Air Quality Response Program - Interagency program to assess, communicate, and address risks posed by wildland fire smoke.
- NOAA Smoke Forecast Tool - Maps of surface and vertical smoke can be found under “Additional Air Quality Forecast Guidance.”
- NOAA's Fire Weather Outlook - This tool maps fire watches and warnings.
- GEOMAC Wildland Fire Support - Access maps of current fire locations using this tool from the Geospatial Multi-Agency Coordination Group (GEOMAC).
- MODIS Active Fire Mapping - This site from the USDA Forest Service Remote Sensing Applications Center (RSAC) maps active fires.