- Four Steps
- Air Quality Flag Program Slides (Power Point Slides as .pptx, 22 slides, 4.5MB)
- Flag Program Coordinator Handbook (PDF, 11 pp., 1.3MB, about PDF) (Updated 5/2015)
- Outdoor Activity Guidance - The health benefits of regular exercise are well documented. These guides (one for ozone, one for particle pollution, and one for schools) should help people continue to exercise while protecting their health when air quality is poor.
- Flag Ordering Tips
- Program Fact Sheet (PDF, 1 p., 216KB, about PDF)
- Quick Start Guide (PDF, 1 p., 275KB, about PDF)
- Air Quality Flag Etiquette (PDF, 1 p., 421KB, about PDF)
- Tips for Planning a Flag Event (PDF, 1 p., 254KB, about PDF)
- Sign Up for AirNow EnviroFlash Emails
OUTREACH MATERIALS help you communicate about the Flag Program to your organization and community.
JUST FOR SCHOOLS includes classroom materials and other resources specifically for teachers and children.