St. Petersburg
 
Data and Forecasts courtesy of:
 

 
AQI: Good (0 - 50) AQI: Good (0 - 50)
Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
AQI: Moderate (51 - 100) AQI: Moderate (51 - 100)
Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants there may be a moderate health concern for a very small number of people who are unusually sensitive to air pollution.
AQI: Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups (101 - 150) AQI: Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups (101 - 150)
Although general public is not likely to be affected at this AQI range, people with lung disease, older adults and children are at a greater risk from exposure to ozone, whereas persons with heart and lung disease, older adults and children are at greater risk from the presence of particles in the air.
AQI: Unhealthy (151 - 200) AQI: Unhealthy (151 - 200)
Everyone may begin to experience health effects members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects.
 AQI:Very Unhealthy (201 - 300) AQI: Very Unhealthy (201 - 300)
Health alert: everyone may experience more serious health effects.
AQI: Hazardous(301 - 500) AQI: Hazardous (301 - 500)
Health warnings of emergency conditions. The entire population is more likely to be affected.
Action DayAction Day
 
Local Air Quality Resources
Florida's Air Quality System (FLAQS) | Pinellas County Environmental Management
 
State Air Quality Resources
American Lung Association (ALA) of Florida
Florida DEP Air Resource Management
Florida DEP Air Resource Management - Contact Information
Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
 
Data and Forecasts courtesy of:
Current Conditions
Data Not Available
Air Quality Forecast
Today Tomorrow
Air Quality Index (AQI)
Good Good
Health Message: None
Air Quality Index (AQI)
Good Good
Health Message: None
AQI - Pollutant Details
Ozone
Good
Good
Particles (PM2.5)
Good
Good
Ozone
Good
Good
Particles (PM2.5)
Good
Good
Forecast Discussion: TODAY Mostly sunny in the morning, then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. TONIGHT Becoming mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms toward morning. Not as cool. Near steady temperature in the mid 60s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. TUESDAY Showers likely with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. TUESDAY NIGHT Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. WEDNESDAY Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of thunderstorms in the morning, then a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. WEDNESDAY NIGHT Cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 50 percent. THANKSGIVING DAY Showers likely with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 60 percent. THURSDAY NIGHT Mostly cloudy in the evening, then becoming partly cloudy. A chance of showers. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent. FRIDAY Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 20 percent. FRIDAY NIGHT Partly cloudy in the evening, then clearing. Lows in the upper 50s. SATURDAY THROUGH SUNDAY Mostly clear. Highs in the lower 70s. Lows in the upper 50s.
Past Air Quality Maps and Data
Yesterday's Maps and Data
Air Quality Maps Archives (by region)

E-Mail Notification