Contact Us

View frequent questions or ask a question

Find answers to frequently asked questions, or leave a question or comment.

Contact us by mail or fax

Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards (OAQPS)
Information Transfer Group
Mail Code C404-07
Research Triangle Park, NC 27711

Contact the Office of Indoor Air

For questions or comments regarding indoor air quality such as mold, radon, asthma, second-hand smoke and air cleaning devices, please contact the U.S. EPA Office of Indoor Air Quality.


Submit an environmental complaint

You may report an environmental problem to the US EPA here:

You may contact your state or local air agency here: